Monday, June 11, 2012

chapter-1

1.1 First things first
So, you’ve never programmed before. As we go through this tutorial I will attempt to teach you how to program.
There really is only one way to learn to program. You must read code and write code. I’m going to show you lots of
code. You should type in code that I show you to see what happens. Play around with it and make changes. The worst
that can happen is that it won’t work. When I type in code it will be formatted like this:
 
##Python is easy to learn
print "how are you ?"

That’s so it is easy to distinguish from the other text. To make it confusing I will also print what the computer outputs
in that same font.
Now, on to more important things. In order to program in Python you need the Python software. If you don’t
already have the Python software go to http://www.python.org/download/ and get the proper version for your platform.
Download it, read the instructions and get it installed.

No comments:

Post a Comment